- A total of £10.1 million was given to a range of environmental groups by the UK Government and the European Union in 2009-10.
- The total includes £2.5 million from various UK councils, departments and Quangos.
- It also includes £7.6 million in European Commission grants to environmental NGOs under the Financial Instrument for the Environment (LIFE+).
- The European Environmental Bureau (EEB) was the European NGO that received the most funding from the European Commission, receiving a total of £825,888 in 2009-10.
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office made the largest UK payment of £342,929 to WWF UK.
- Hackney council made the largest payment from a UK council at £141,246 to Global Action Plan.
- Big Lottery Fund made the largest payment from a UK quango at £73,994, again to Global Action Plan.
Para quando uma investigação semelhante em Portugal?