sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Climate Reality religion

Yesterday, when I woke up in the morning, I heard a strange scientist struggling with the sea level math. Later in the day, I managed to post about it. In the meantime, I discovered Allison Rogers, Miss Rhode Island 2006, the prettiest Climate Change Priestess. Today, I took a little time finding out what else she had said in the Climate Reality Tonga hour. It was not wasted time, as you can see in the video below.

I have collected a series of posts in the past, mostly in Portuguese, that show how Global Warming, Climate Change and all similar rubbish, use similar strategies as most religions do. There is a good essay linking Global Warming as a Religion and not Science. But now we have Miss Rogers showing us how this is a matter of faith and morality! She even cited Matthew 7:12. Speaking like this, she will soon be promoted to Bishophood! Enjoy the Mass: