|Those are the lights everybody’s been telling us to use. It blew up like a bomb. It spattered all over.|
|Tom and Nancy Heim were watching TV recently, when Tom decided to turn on the floor lamp next to his recliner chair.|
"I heard this loud pop...I saw what I thought was smoke, coming out o the top of the floor lamp," says Tom.
Nancy suddenly found glass in her lap. She says, "I did not see it. I just heard it, and I noticed i had glass on me."
|That report by the Gallatin Fire Department cites such a faulty bulb, located on the back porch, outdoors, at the rehabilitative facility on Hartsville Pike as the likely cause of the mid-afternoon fire that took the life of Douglas Johnson, 45, a survivor of a traumatic brain injury, and residential client of that rehabilitative site, owned and operated by 21st Century Living Services.|
Como se isto fosse pouco, os consumidores sentem-se enganados e furiosos com as lâmpadas... Vasta ver apenas este exemplo. Fiquem com um vídeo que mostra o que pode acontecer, neste caso provocado: