- Maio/2008: The Prince of Wales has warned that the world faces a series of natural disasters within 18 months unless urgent action is taken to save the rainforests.
- Março/2009:In his keynote speech of the South American visit The Prince will tell business leaders in Brazil nations have "less than 100 months to act" before the damage caused by climate-change becomes irreversible.
- Abril/2009: We now only have ninety-nine months – actually very nearly ninety-eight, before we reach the point of no return, with decisions that will lock us in to our future course. The clock is ticking away inexorably; 99 months will pass in a flash, believe you me.
- Maio/2009: Two months ago I was in Brazil, visiting the Rainforests. I warned then that, according to the scientists, we had less than 100 months to bring global carbon emissions under control. Now, we have just 98 months, and with every week that doomsday countdown continues.
- Junho/2009: I mentioned last night that we only have some 97 months left in which to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions reach their absolute peak – otherwise it may well be too late to stop temperatures rising beyond dangerous levels. Those levels, as you know better than I, would render unbelievably large parts of the world uninhabitable and eventually lead to billions – yes, billions – of environmental refugees
- Julho/2009: As a reminder, and I’m sure I don’t need to tell you Ladies and Gentlemen here today, the latest science suggests that unless greenhouse gas emissions reach their absolute peak within about 96 months – yes, months – it may well be too late to stop temperatures rising to dangerous levels with all the terrifying consequences that will have for the whole of humanity.
Segundo as contas dele, ou acaba agora, ou em Julho de 2017... Mas não em 2012!